Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. You MUST sign up on our forums to submit a ban appeal.

2. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

Ban Appeal - _Savage_Unicorn_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by _Savage_Unicorn_, Mar 9, 2018.

1. _Savage_Unicorn_ New Member

My name is SocialUnicorn_ and I was banned for Evading.

I believe I am Innocent.

If I am let back on the server, here's what I will do:
    This was my sisters account. I was on it helping her get on. I will not get on it next time I am banned. But I am telling you this was my sisters account. I also did not know this was a rule. I am very sorry for disturbing the rule.
    --- Double Post Merged Mar 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2018 ---
    I am letting know I changed my username too. :)
  2. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    Can you explain the full situation please? You were banned on which account first? And then you joined on your sisters account which is called what?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. _Savage_Unicorn_ New Member

_Savage_unicorn_
    --- Double Post Merged Mar 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2018 ---
    But tony did not warn me he said that it was a rule so I got off once I was appealed on my other account I go on my Savage unicorn account. Then next thing I noticed I was banned.
  4. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    So _savage_unicorn_ has been banned for evading a ban. Who was banned first?
  5. _Savage_Unicorn_ New Member

X_Hawaii_Fox_X Was banned first. Then that was appealed then when I got on my sisters account ( _Savage_Unicorn_ ) she was banned.
  6. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    Right, I see whats going on now.

Yea, if you get banned, then you need to get unbanned properly. You can't just make a new account. You've broken the rules, and you deserve to be banned. You can't just get around it and keep playing. Since you now realise this, you've been unbanned. Please note that next time you do this, you will be permanently banned, maybe on both accounts.
  7. _Savage_Unicorn_ New Member

Thank you very much. I will now follow the rules. :)
    --- Double Post Merged Mar 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2018 ---
    Hey Liam. I am still banned on the server. Is it a glitch with me changing my username?
  8. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    Try again now
    • Like Like x 1