Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

[CCC] Ten Day of Christmas & Trinkets!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by itismejoey, Dec 16, 2016.

1. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    [IMG]

Ten Days of Christmas:

Christmas has come early to Cobalt!! Log onto the server everyday to get your present from Santa!

Presents are chosen at random and could be in-game money, gems, hats, emotes, capes and store coupon codes! The best part is that every prize is globally accessible Hats, emotes and capes are a new 2017 "Trinkets" feature we are allowing you to preview during Ten Days of Christmas! The Trinkets you get as prizes will NOT be offered for purchase, they are exclusive to CCC.

Trinkets:

Trinkets are a new feature we are rolling out to Cobalt in 2017. While we plan on adding more later on, currently you can get hats, emotes and capes as Trinkets. They are able to be used on any realm, unless otherwise specified.

If you have any issues with Trinkets, please respond to this thread and DO NOT create a bug report. If you win a Trinket but aren't able to access it, please respond to this thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. leetfordays Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Premium
    Hey, so I just got this "reindeer hat" but it's not available in my hat selection, when I hover over the the trinket menu, I do see "christmas 1/3 unlocked". When I click on the "hats" all I see is "santa" and "snowglobe" which I have not unlocked yet.
    [IMG]

Also thank you ryth for screenshotting this and sending to me as proof of my unlock.
  3. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    Oops, looks like 4am coding has struck again! I have removed the bad piece of code and you should be able to see the third option (reindeer).

Yes, indeed, thanks to Ryth (the data was saved either way).

PS: This will 100% work on the Hub, but might take some time to sync throughout the network.
  4. Ryth__Reborn Well-Known Member

• VIP
    Np guys when you need help just ask me:cool: