Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

Cobalt Christmas Celebration!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by itismejoey, Dec 4, 2016.

1. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    [IMG]

We are very excited to announce the Cobalt Christmas Celebration! The celebration will include an entire month of events across the network! Below you will find the different events:

Present Hunt (Hub)
    With an updated hunt arena, our Present Hunt is back for a second year and better then ever! We have hidden 20 presents (chests), which require some challenges, parkour, and searching skills to find. Once you complete the hunt you will be given a code to use in Survival or Skyblock only. That code will give you an epic prize exclusive to this event.

The Present Hunt will run on the Hub from Dec. 4th - 25th and can be accessed by using the snow globe in the Hub hotbar or by using /hunt.

Winter Wonderland (Creative)

We know that we have some amazing builders on our network and we want to see more of what you can do! So, we are looking for the best Winter Wonderland build! Use an entire plot (donors DO NOT merge multiple together) and build the ultimate Winter Wonderland!

The Winter Wonderland contest will run on Creative from Dec. 4th - 25th. For more information, including prizes, visit the official contest thread.

Ten Days of Christmas (Hub)

We want to reward our players for their time on the server, especially during the holidays. So, from Dec. 16th - 25th, every day you log into Cobalt you will get a random prize! You will need to spend at least ten minutes on the network before you get access to a prize. The more days you login the more prizes you get!

You might be wondering what the prizes will be, right? Well, hold onto your slippers... Prizes will range from in game money, Cobalt Shop coupon codes, gems and our newest addition to Cobalt, TRINKETS!

Trinkets are a new addition to Cobalt that will be fully released in early 2017. However, with the Cobalt Christmas Celebration, you can get access to EXCLUSIVE trinkets that you won't be able to get any where else. Look for more posts soon about the Trinkets system in early 2017!

On Dec. 16th you can go and visit Santa in his workshop to start gathering your prizes!

Griefmas (Survival)

Griefmas was a huge hit in the past and we are bringing it back! Normally our Survival realm is very well protected by griefers (thanks to our region system). Well, for five days we are doing to turn that off! From Dec. 25th - 29th all regions will be unlocked, fire spread will be on and TNT will be allowed above ground. The best part, NO ONE will be banned for griefing during this period and after it is all over the world will be restored back to the way it was on the 24th.

READ ME BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT: All builds, balances, homes, etc will be restored from the way they were on the 24th. Just pretend like nothing happened and you just missed playing on the server. Nothing is being reset and your buildings and all your data will be safe.

Any threads relating to the Cobalt Christmas Celebration will be tagged with [CCC]. An events calender has been created for you when you join the Hub. Just click the Gingerbread's head to see it!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Well, what if you build a house during those 4 days, will it be all removed? I'm currently doing renovations for my house so will it be all gone back to the 24th?

And that's great GreifMas btw. Can you make TNT free for those 4 days? I wanna blow my house up :D and destroy everything I built. :D

People who are reading this...I will blow up /warp banner-town and /warp Jotown and /warp Tungsten and /warp Maronia and /warp SOAcity and /dp (Am I allowed?) and Sir_Rudeboi's Town and Liam's Town and /warp MiniHotel and..

You can also destroy my house../warp 128 and /warp MegaHome and /warp David1267
  3. HelloImJake Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Will the protection for /spawn go down as well? That would be a lot of fun to destroy!
  4. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff

You really do need to learn to read what is in front of you. First of all, it's 5 days and yes anything you do during those 5 days will be restored. So, I suggest you (or anyone) doesn't do any major building during that time period. Just take a break leading up to the 24th.

Also, you can't just go and claim areas you are going to grief (plus aren't some of those your own?).

No, the spawn will still be protected as it's in a different world.
  5. Shiba Well-Known Member

• Elite
    making my base incognito
  6. Ruslana Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Elite
    All the above sounds like a whole big sack full of fun! :p ho ho holy moly! :D
  7. Ryth__Reborn Well-Known Member

• VIP
    GG well I don't like it but I will try it XD am going to mine all my diamonds And heads
  8. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
  9. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    EliasChiam - Did you just quote my reply so i would see it again?
  10. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Sorry I typed a reply in your reply..
    --- Double Post Merged Dec 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2016 ---
    IsTNT free? And what about chest? Players can steal the chest and it's goods...
  11. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    TNT is not free, but it's located in the shop. This is the same answer I gave Ryth... ALL PROTECTIONS ARE REMOVED.
  12. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    But players can steal my diamonds!!! And my VIP armour set!!!
  13. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    You really do need to learn how to read... Everything gets restored after the 29th. So relax and prepare for a great time that won't happen for another year!
  14. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Oh yeah! Sry I forgot. Yeah it makes me feel much better now! I'm gonna enjoy these 4 days!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    5 days*
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Yeah.....where is your house joey? You better say goodbye to it on the 25th...teehee :D
  17. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Premium
    • Retired Staff
    Yeah... Good luck finding that. Don't forget who has access to every player's home locations. ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Bring it on Joey! We'll see who has the last laugh.....hehehehe

By the way can we blow up the /dp ?
  19. joshwenke Active Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Developer
  20. JeremyCorbynn Well-Known Member