Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. This is the Help forum. Feel free to ask your questions here, and if you know the answer to a question, answer it! If you have a question about the servers, visit our wiki to find the help you need.

2. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

Quick question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Universalgamer_, Aug 12, 2017 at 11:49 PM.

1. Universalgamer_ Experienced Member

• Elite
    Heyy so not sure if many of you remember me but i used to play on this server a ton with my Elite rank, im not sure if its still there or not but i dont think it is, was wondering if i could get it back? I am planning on playing with the cobalt community again :)
  2. joshwenke Active Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Developer
    You were offline for way more than 2 months, and per our donation terms and conditions that you agreed to upon purchase, any donor ranks will be removed after 2 months of inactivity. Next time you plan on not showing up for awhile, let a staff member know so we can keep your rank.

Please rejoin the community and then follow up with us in a few weeks, and if you've been active substantially then we can talk.
  3. Universalgamer_ Experienced Member

• Elite
    Ah okay so i could still get it if im online for the next few weeks?
  4. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    That’s exactly what Josh said. Just continue to play and be active on the server for a few weeks. Once the time passes, reply to this thread and we will check your playing history.
  5. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    Ahhh a third time asking. Awkward.
  6. Universalgamer_ Experienced Member

• Elite
    Nahhh liam i asked you before i sent this stuff i think, cause i was talking in chat about stuff and someone told me to mail you, aha idk if thats before i sent this but it is definitely before i got a reply xD