Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

St. Patrick's Weekend Luck!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by joshwenke, Mar 16, 2017.

1. joshwenke Active Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Developer
    stpatricks.png
    This weekend, Cobalt is celebrating St. Patrick's Day by offering some free gold ingots to those who feel lucky. All you have to do is feel lucky and use the command /luck. You can use the command on Survival and Skyblock.

There's a catch: if you are feeling especially lucky, you may activate a special feature known as LUCK OF THE IRISH. When activated, use /luck as quickly as you can (even if you still have to wait an hour to claim your next ingot). You'll get a random prize, ranging from gold blocks to gems to special items. No one knows exactly how this bonus mode gets activated, but rumors are circulating that green and lucky things may be a factor.

These features will be disabled Sunday, March 19 at midnight, so use them now and see how much free stuff you can get! Enjoy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Ruslana and I should have special luck because we both live in Ireland
  3. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    These riddles are too hard! I should be wearing a block of green clay as a hat, whilst stood on a pile of oak leaves? Is that it?
  4. EliasChiam Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Wel I'm completely fine joshwenke because I live in Ireland, I am elite I am Green, my skin is green, and lots of other things are green. So I should get extra lucky
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. leetfordays Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Premium
    Don't tell anyone this, but I found out how you get tons of luck.

1. Wait till the sun is up
    2. Place some water flowing down from a high area
    3. Blow the water to create artificial rain
    4. This creates a rainbow that can be followed
    5. Once you reach the end of the rainbow, place a cauldron and it will fill with gold.
    6. Infinite profit, checkmate joshwenke
    • Like Like x 1
  6. HelloImJake Well-Known Member

• Elite
    Sounds like fun joshwenke (First time tagging on the forum!). Look forward to trying this.
  7. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium

This bit is key.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ryth__Reborn Well-Known Member

• VIP
    I hope am lucky to get a lot of gems:cool:
  9. ArrayVariable New Member

i dont understand leetfordays :(
  10. Lord_Death_OMM Experienced Member

• Premium

Doesn't really matter cus the event has been over for nearly a month.