Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by joshwenke, Apr 3, 2017.

1. joshwenke Active Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Developer
    egghunt-logo.png
    Spring has (almost) sprung, and with this new season comes a fun event... an Easter Egg Hunt! From April 2–April 17, collect all 30 Easter Eggs to win a nice gem prize.

To collect these eggs, log into our server (IP: play.cobalt-mc.com) and type /hunt once you're online. This will take you straight to our arena, where you must click on all 30 signs in order to win the prize. You'll see them scattered around, don't worry.

There is a big rule, though: no sharing locations of the signs with anyone. We have a new detection system in place to track if you are sharing the locations, and if you are found guilty, you'll be banned.

I hope to see you hunting! Hurry, you only have two weeks!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. RustyToast Experienced Member

• Premium
    I'd like to complain that you didn't move the eggs from last years spots making it overwhelmingly easy to the point of boredom.
  3. joshwenke Active Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Developer
    I removed and re-placed every single egg. Some did end up in the same spots because there's good hiding spots and the map was designed to have hidden spots. Next year we will be using a different map, but I didn't have enough money to get a new map for this year.
  4. RustyToast Experienced Member

• Premium
    Could've done a building contest for a Easter egg hunt. It's free and gets the community involved
    • Agree Agree x 1