Server IP: play.cobalt-mc.com
  1. Welcome to Cobalt!

Welcome to the Cobalt network! This is a forum where members of our Minecraft server can communicate and interact. If you don't have Minecraft, buy it at minecraft.net.

If you've already joined our server, we invite you to sign up on our website by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. If you haven't logged onto our server yet, make sure to join our server with the Minecraft IP play.cobalt-mc.com, and then come back here to activate your Plus (+) rank!

We hope you enjoy your stay! Welcome!

Updated Modreq System!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by itismejoey, Nov 7, 2016.

1. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    Our ticket system (aka: modreq) is essential to quickly helping players when they are either online or off. Over time the system lost its user friendly feel. So, we decided that it need an update!

What's new?
    • Interactive "quick actions" displayed in chat to quickly run commands for you
    • View the status of your ticket in real-time
    • Claiming system, know exactly who is working on your modreq
    • Staff and players can add comments to a modreq, instead of creating an additional requests
    • "Smart responses" to catch when you ask a question (ie: how do I claim)
    • Rate your level of satisfaction with your modreq (scale of 1-5)
    • (Staff only) All in one command, no more remembering five different commands
    Screenshots!

[IMG]
    View your open tickets (guests/members 1, donors 5)

[IMG]
    Add more information in a comment or close your ticket

[IMG]
    See who is working on your ticket

[IMG]
    All staff members can help with the ticket and comment on it

[IMG]
    Respond directly to the staff member inside the ticket, instead of in chat

[IMG]
    See a full summary of the ticket when it's closed and rate the staff's support (please give fair ratings as we do keep track of which modreq the rating went to and will remove any false ratings we see fit)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to thanks TonyMaster21 for his work in making this new system possible and FourOhFour for being my test subject! As always check out the Modreq Wiki for commands and more info!
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. wolfpack103 Well-Known Member

The new system looks great!
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. Rockname Well-Known Member

This looks great!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ruslana Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Elite
    yeah, looks good
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. liamlfc123 Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    But I needed the diamond block! Pls unban
    • Funny Funny x 6
  6. leetfordays Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Premium
    this is sick
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TonyMaster21 Well-Known Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Developer
    The best part is that you don't need to make a new ticket to add information!
  8. Ruslana Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Elite
    Will this new format give a player a way to find the number for tickets they have opened? When i opened tickets before, I was allowed to check the tickets progress by typing in a command that included the tickets number; but I can never remember the number! And unless there is a command in the old format I didn't know about, there was no way to list your open ticket numbers (like you can list the /warps your have created!)... If the new system/format doesn't have a way to list any open tickets you have so you can see the ticket numbers (and therefore check on their progress), it might be a good idea to include one.
  9. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    You can view all your open tickets with /modreq view. Once a ticket is closed you are not able to view it again.
  10. Ruslana Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Elite
    oh ok :) thats the command I didn't know! Thanks for that.
  11. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium

;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Shiba Well-Known Member

• Elite
    It looks wonderful I remember when i was new underthe account "derpinthehouse12" im like how do you claim land people said with a stick
  13. Ryth__Reborn Well-Known Member

• VIP
    This looks good joey.
    lol Liam
  14. TonyMaster21 Well-Known Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Developer
    Why Joey and not me :( lol
  15. Ruslana Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Elite
    Probably cos joey made the original post. That would make you the Silent Bob - the brains who doesn't feet the credit! ;) But now that you're here... Tony, the new modreq layout/setup looks good :D

...when it works, that is! I posted a Bug Report about not being able to open a new /modreq which has not been replied to yet!
  16. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    Sometimes bug reports are read, but not actually responded to if they aren't that urgent. Sorry 'bout that. It was actually an issue that I noticed as well and we fixed right away.

It's the life of a developer. Tony's young, he'll learn this soon. But in all seriousness, it was Tony that was the lead on this project and he did a bang up job on it!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ruslana Experienced Member

• Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Elite
    Ah, to be young again! ... Good job Tony. Keep it up :)

I replied to the other thread regarding /modreq's, so I'll not go into it here again, as this is not the correct thread for that, but I'll just say thanks again for sorting it out...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. AlexiR7 New Member

hey thats cool!:D it is so cool!!!!!
  19. redbaron2k7 New Member

i disagree that liamlfc123 was banned!!!!
  20. itismejoey Experienced Member

• Forum Admin
    • Server Admin
    • Premium
    You realize this was just to get screenshots and he wasn't actually banned? Also that your disagree rating isn't valid.
    • Funny Funny x 1